- a 100% natural water care and feed additive for tropical aquarium fish. The product is developed by Frank Tinnes, a good friend and well-known German business owner of Diskus Studio, importer and breeder of especially green discus.
Just as the waters of the Amazon contain the sum of degraded rainforest with its enormous diversity, so Frank Tinnes has sought a composition of available and recognized plants and herbs that we know have a positive impact on the human body and therefore should also be beneficial to others. living organisms. Aqua Kraut proved that assumption a long time ago!
Aqua Kraut has been on the market for many years and was quickly recognized for its impact on stress, appetite and the aquarium's water biology. In addition, it is widely used as an organic mineral supplement and additive for soaking freeze-dried feed products such as Artemia De Lux, Blackworms and Tubifix.
Aqua-Kraut contains selected extracted and fermented essences of herbs, leaves and fruits from Almond, Yarrow, Marigold, Ginkgo, Garlic, Aloe vera, raspberry leaves, Basil, St. John's wort, Dandelion, Oranges, onions, rose hips, hawthorn, parsley, nettle, walnut , lemon balm, wine, chamomile, linden flower, peppermint, verbena, rosemary, thyme and hyssop!
- strengthens the immune system
- has a calming effect on the gastrointestinal tract
- stimulates the appetite
- strong feed additive for freeze-dried products
- inhibits unwanted bacteria in the aquarium
- strengthens water biology and redox balance
Recommended dosage in the aquarium:
- 20 ml pr. 100 liters of aquarium water per. week
- 30 ml pr. 100 liters of aquarium water for growing fry and young fish
- 50 ml pr. 100 liters of aquarium water for already weakened or sick fish
Recommended dosage for freeze-dried products:
Add 5ml AquaKraut to 15ml water and combine with Garlic Guard, ProMore and Fulvic Acids. Let the freeze-dried products such as Australian Blackworms, Artemia De Lux and FD Tubifix soak up the liquid for 1-2 hours under refrigeration before feeding.